Software Testing is not just a process but a phenomenon that consists of several processes. When a software developer designs an application for users their primary focus is to make a robust and reliable program that the customers can easily rely on. This is where the Software testers come in.
What is the role of a Software Testing company?
The quality assured Mobile Performance Testing companies ensure that your product is 100 percent bug – free, without any defects and works perfect on all mobile and computer devices. They identify the threats or potential short comings in your software that can lead to a future cyber attack or hack and can affect the functioning of your developed program.
Mobile Browser Testing
It refers to the testing that is conducted to make sure that your application runs smoothly on all kind of mobile devises and various browsers such as Google crome, Mozilla firefox, Internet explorer, Opera Safari etc. without any loopholes or errors.
Why is mobile browser Testing needed for an application?
There’s no argument over the importance and role of browser testing before your product’s release. Let’s discuss in length why we shouldn’t ignore it at all.
- Browser Testing is done to verify the consistency of your application’s performance on different browsers irrespective of the operating system or device.
- It makes sure your app’s appearance is not affected if you switch to other browser.
- Mobile Browser Testing is a parameter of Quality Assurance assessment.
- It ensures your app’s layout and design does not get altered in different browsers.
- It is essential to ensure the application’s overall functionality and performance.
HikeQA is a mobile app automation testing firm that provides various application and Software Testing services for your developed program so you can launch it without worrying!