Testing your Software is the most essential thing for the successful development of mobile or website application. This is not possible without an apt and accurate testing environment setup which isn’t an easy task. A Test environment can be understood as a server which enables you to run various tests that you need on your product with proper hardware and network configurations.
It requires a lot of effort and case studies from the QA Testers and testing teams. Often you might have wondered about how the Software Testing and Quality Assurance firms set up their Testing environments. Let’s discuss how the Testers come up with the ideas to create a replica of the end-user and production environment while testing your product.
Factors that you should consider in mind while setting up Test Environment
- The more it acts as a copy of the production environment, the better it is.
- A Tester should create proper Test data which helps you to evaluate test cases.
- Configure the testing environment by setting up test database.
- Configure the hardware components and OS
- Configure network settings that favor test cases.
- Document all the steps involved in setting up test environment. This helps in creating test case studies which can be used in conducting similar type of testing in future.
Importance of Testing Environment
- A perfect test environment provides you the correct feedback about the working of Software or application.
- This further helps you in improving the shortcomings or loopholes that were observed while testing your product.
- It allows you to verify and check the behavior of your product by isolating the code.
- Because the testing environment looks very similar to the production environment, the results are more reliable.
Software Quality assurance companies make sure that you have a proper testing for your product by setting up and managing accurate and the best testing environment for testing.
Why Hike QA
We are a team of highly experienced and talented professionals which work tirelessly towards providing you efficient Quality Assurance Testing services for your mobile application and website software. With effective test cases conducted over a span of more than ten years, HikeQA ensures and delivers you a proper working product with the best user interface.