You should be familiar with these three terms in the software industry if you have come across a quality assurance software testing company. Some might confuse one of these with the other and think that these processes are quite similar in nature.
In this blog we will discuss about how one these phases in software and application development differ from the other.
It is a process to ensure how to prevent defects, errors, bugs or other loopholes in an application or any software to guarantee its smooth working. Quality assurance is a method to make sure that the product meets client’s specifications while maintaining its quality.
Role of a QA manager
- Identify the reason behind a defect in the application or software so that it does not re-occur in the system.
- Verify that the application continues to function as per the end user’s requirements and client’s expectations.
- Define the quality parameters and implement the process.
It focuses on maintaining the quality of the application and software. QC is basically a reactive and product-oriented process which is done to determine that the end result is at par with the client’s expectations.
Role of a QC manager
- Inspection of internal codes to check for any bugs.
- Validate that the software or application meets client’s specifications.
- Test the product with respect to the product’s requirements.
It’s a process that is done to detect any bugs that might be present in the app or software so that they get fixed in time. Testing justifies that the mobile or website application functions exactly the same way that is expected by the clients.
Role of a Tester
- To check the product and verify for its functions.
- Use different testing techniques and methods at various testing phases.
- Use manual as well as high end automated testing tools.
To sum up, all three – Quality assurance, Quality control and Software Testing by a Software QA tester company are required to ensure and develop a successful website or mobile based application. By using these three processes together, it becomes easier to identify the errors and defects at an early stage without investing a lot of time and money.
Effective software quality services provided by Software testing agency such as Hike QA helps in delivering an enhanced quality product.