Agile Software Testing is a continual approach where software is tested against the requirements while the application is being developed. The software developing company and the Quality Assurance mobile application automation testing company work in close coordination to get the best testing results.
Agile testing is done with proper test plans and various stages to keep a check on the testing process and lifecycle. Here in this blog, you will learn about various Agile testing strategies and what is the job of developing and testing team in those stages.
Agile Testing in Sprint Zero
It’s the first and foremost step which takes place before the testing project is started. It involves;
- Formation of testing team
- Building test environment
- Develop test plan
- Design a test strategy
- Identify and install testing tools
- Configuring system and phones for mobile device testing service
- Scheduling resources required during testing process.
- Ensure to make a release plan
- Test schedule
- The second stage of the Agile Software Development and Testing technique is Construction Iterations. The main objective of this stage is to prepare the system for pre-production tests while analyzing all the requirements and specifications provided by the client.
- Various rigorous tests are conducted in this stage to verify whether the software meets its design intent.
- Several crucial decisions such as if a system is ready for a early version release or whether its launch should be delayed are taken.
- The Agile team identifies the priority areas that need to be taken care of and focus on those over other pending work items. This is the method of construction iteration.
- It consists of confirmatory and investigative testing approaches.
Agile Release Plan
In this stage the Agile development team needs to finalize all pending stuff before the software’s release.
- Complete system checking for any errors that might have been overlooked.
- Marketing the product prior to its launch.
- User experience, usability and acceptance testing is conducted which requires end users to test the product and report any flaw that they might notice.
- Run backup and system restoration.
- Creation of user documentation.
- Endgame exploratory tests are performed in real like testing environments.
This stage focuses on end user experience and is done to ensure that the developed application performs exactly what it was designed for. It’s goal is to ensure that the program is stable and does not crash in any unseen circumstances or environment. The core functionality of the system are checked and addressed to ensure product is ready for release.
In Agile Software development process, we need to verify and evaluate the system as early as possible. The coordination between the developing team and the testing team is the core of a safe and successful Agile Software model. Both the teams need to be clear in their tasks and should agree upon the results at each stage. End user’s engagement is important throughout the project to ensure the process of development is going in the right direction.
Hike QA is an experienced software and mobile application testing company which provides various testing services while ensuring high standards and efficient results by using latest testing tools and techniques.